Dags att vårstäda garderoben kanske. Saxat från Anna Della Russos blogg:
“SPRING has arrived! It’s time to change seasoninto your WARDROBE. Just few people know how to do it, for example my mother misses my presencein family home in crucial moments as this. I’m going to tell you my TOP 10 rules:
- Elimina tutta la FUFFA. perchè fuffa genera fuffa! I say this in Italian cause the word “FUFFA”is difficult to translate in English, but I try. Remove all RUBBISH because rubbish generates rubbish!
- How to FENG-SHUI teaches you,you must make new empty ROOMfor revitalize your seasonal wardrobe.
- Store only the whole OUTFIT. In a future day, would not make senseto find a simple sweater desperately.
- Buy only thin, non-slipHANGERS in asbestos. Those big, slippery, old, wooden hangerstake up too much space.
- Organize your closet by ITEMS:coats with coats, dresses with dresses,pants with pants, skirts with skirts … so you wouldn’t buy the same thing twice!
- In front of a dress to KILL or to KEEP, ask yourself:future generations ‘ll want to see it?
- Put the SHOES away from clothes,in the appropriate boxes with Polaroids. The leather’s smell doesn’t matchwith the fabric’s smell.
- Preserve the stretch STOCKINGSin their packaging. There’s nothing worse thanwearing damaged filanca.
- Don’t SQUEEZE the clothes on each other.like flowers in the garden need their space!
- Don’t use ANTI-MOTH chemicals, you don’t want to go outstinking of naphthalene!”